Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 3, 2009

Mmmm..Donuts!

Well we made it thru the night with nothing happening. I kept waking up waiting for my water to break...nothing. At 5am I couldn't go back to sleep. I kept trying...nothing. I was hungry and uncomfortable. I really started craving donuts. I decided I would keep trying to sleep and if I was still awake at 6:30 I'd get up. So I did. I snuck out to the donut shop down the street and picked up some of our favorites and a breakfast taco for me. I've been sitting here watching tv and waiting for people to wake up. I guess I'm anxious. I don't really feel it, but I guess I probably am. Its weird knowing I'll be holding my baby girl tomorrow (if not sooner).

Things about being pregnant I'll miss:
1. feeling her move and only I can feel it
2. getting to "know" her so early
3. nice things people do for you
4. the "cute" pregnancy stage (2nd trimester)
5. the excitement and anticipation
6. eating whatever you want and not caring

Things I won't miss about being pregnant:
1. Heartburn, morning sickness, exhaustion
2. stretchmarks and swelling
3. having to pee every 2 hours (if that long)
4. not being able to get up off the floor
5. peeing all over your hand at the MD- trying to leave a sample when you can't see the target or the "shooter"
6. hemorrhoids
7. weighing 180 pounds!!!

Just a few off the top of my head. Better go get Elijah up. Please be in prayer for our little family this weekend! More later.

2 comments:

bunnytrails said...

So excited to see what she looks like. You have a little Beau so let's hope you will now have a little Erica!! Praying for you! Jo Carol

andrea said...

I'm so excited for you!! You are sooo close to holding your precious girl and showering her with kisses! I hope you have a great last day of being pregnant and I'll be praying that you go into labor before tomorrow am!!