Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 13, 2009

Hoppy Beaster!

Saturday evening we went to Grant's 1st Birthday party. It was an outdoor party all about bugs. We had a great time. For more pics go to Aimee's blog (ScoginFamily).

Elijah and the Birthday Boy...

Sunday morning Elijah woke up to a basket from the Easter Bunny filled with all kinds of stuff...
Sadie and I made it to church Sunday morning and I got some one to take our picture (not a great pic of me, but my kids sure are cute...


Our Family...
Side note: I have, a few times, over the past week used the phrase "our kids" or "the kids" which is totally weird sounding. Its so crazy that I am the mother of 2 now. I still can't seem to get over it.


Elijah and Sadie in their Easter best (Sadie is sliding down and is a little squished - that's the reason for the 'old man face'...





Elijah is becoming more aware that you close your eyes during a prayer. At church when we're praying he tries to close his eyes and its really cute. He tries to keep doing whatever it is he's doing (play with toys, color, eat his snack) while keeping his eyes closed. He wanted to sit next to Sadie's car seat during church and every time he looked at her (she was sleeping) he would say, "Baby Sadie's praying".


I tried to get a picture of Elijah's super cute Easter outfit Mom got him. It was dark and raining and he wasn't really cooperating so this is the best I could get...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

They look so adorable! I wish we could have all been together, but maybe some day!