Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

More Strawberries

Monday Beau came home and I HAD to get out of the house and Elijah NEEDED some stimulation. We had 3 Man Cabin Fever so Beau suggested we go pick strawberries at Froberg's. Elijah really had fun last time and so we loaded up and headed out. Beau had never been and last time Elijah and I went I was still pregnant. We had a great time! Here are a few pics...



Same as last time...all snuggled down (just in a sling this time)...

One of the views of the strawberry fields...it goes on forever!






My boys...Elijah is showing off one of his strawberries...

This morning Elijah, Sadie and I went and ran a few errands. It was supposed to be just me and Sadie, but Elijah really wanted to go so I told myself "its only 2 kids...you can do it" I was nervous, but we made it thru. We met Aimee and Grant at Babies R Us, got a few needed things (diapers being the most important - we go thru a lot these days). Then we headed off to McDonald's so I could nurse Sadie and the boys could play/eat lunch. After that the kids and I went to HEB and got a few staples. We came home and they both went down for naps. It was quite an undertaking...my first outing with both of them all by myself. There was no yelling, no blood and very little crying. We did leave Sadie's umbilical cord somewhere in the HEB parking lot, though. I don't think that counts against me, though. Good thing I have really good kids. Elijah is great. He wants to help and he was really well-behaved. I'm so blessed.

No comments: