Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 17, 2009

Baseball & Birthday Parties

For Elijah's birthday he got a bat and ball, but we have just now been able to buy him a tee so he can learn how to hit (apparently you have to wait until baseball season to even be able to buy a tee). Anyway, Beau brought one home and Elijah LOVES it! Here are a few pics...



Beau trying to teach him how to hold the bat...


First you place the ball on the tee...


Then you swing (paying no attention to how Beau taught him to hold the bat)...




Today we went to an April Party with MOM's club. It is the party to celebrate all the April Birthdays (Sadie's first Birthday Party). We had it at a local park and although it was windy we had a great time.
Elijah pushing Grant on the merry-go-round...



"Okay, Grant, my turn...you push me"


There is a pretty big pond and we got to feed the ducks. The kids had a blast.




Elijah really wanted the ducks to eat out of his hand (I think he was remembering that the goats did that at the Rodeo), but the ducks weren't understanding the concept...


The best thing was there were even baby ducks! So cute...





Now chasing the ducks to get them to eat out of his hand...still not working.











Aimee took this picture. She said it was a look into my future (3 kids).



Me and the kids (Sorry, Mom, I know you want some actual pics of Sadie and I'll try to get some really soon).



After feeding the ducks we finished off the celebration with lemonade...



and cupcakes!




"Mmmm!"

We had a great time! I really will work on getting some pics of Sadie this weekend!

3 comments:

bunnytrails said...

Erica, I just want you to know that you look absolutely GREAT!!! Seriously, you do! Elijah is cuter than ever with those little ducks. Looking forward to seeing Pics of Sadie! Check out my Easter post!

Aimee Scogin said...

Both Grant and the other boy look like they are about to snatch Elijah's cupcake... made me laugh. :)

billy and stephanie said...

Billy just told me about your blog. Sadie is adorable! I am so happy for you and Beau. I know first hand two can be a challenge at time, but it is so much fun too. I wanted to invite you to read my blog too. Right now it is invite only so if you will email me your address I will add you so you can sign up. billyandstephanie@gmail.com I try to post at least once a week but as you know time is precious and I do not always find the time to post. Also quick question what is MOM's group? Just curious? Looking foward to more blogs :)

Stephanie