Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Where does he get this stuff?

This morning during breakfast Elijah and I were eating and Beau was washing dishes. Elijah turned to me and said:
"Mama, Papa is really awesome!"
I replied:
"I think so too."

We went this morning to MOM's club and then to HEB to get everything we need for the weekend if we hopefully have a baby and visitors. When we got back we had lunch and I put Elijah down for a nap. I could tell he never fell asleep. I could hear him talking to himself and laughing. When I went to get him I said:
"Elijah, I thought you were taking a nap?"
He replied:
"I closed my eyes, but nuffin happened!"
I laughed and picked him up, he patted me on the back and said:
"Its okay, Mama"

I don't know where he gets his stuff.

We are going to the MD tomorrow afternoon so hopefully we'll have some good news.

1 comment:

shood9 said...

I'm so sorry that you haven't popped by now. I guess that it's good for me cause you can now keep your blog current. :) Miss you and you all are in our prayers.