Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 25, 2009

My sweet baby girl

I was holding Sadie at her photo shoot and the photographer asked to take a pic of us. I originally said no since I wasn't dressed for pics, my hair wasn't fixed and I still have quite the "muffin top". But he insisted and it turned out being one of my favorites.


Elijah was picked up by John and Bibby this morning to spend the day with them. It was so nice of them to offer to take him so I can rest and get some things done around here before Beau comes back tonight. We are blessed with such sweet friends. When they picked him up this morning they were headed to McDonalds for some breakfast and playground fun then they were off to the car show. I'm sure I'll have quite the time dragging him away from them tonight, but I'm also sure he'll sleep well. More later.

No comments: