Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt # 2

This morning was our MOMS club Easter Egg Hunt. I missed getting to see Elijah hunt eggs on Sunday at church so I really wanted to go. We got up, fed Sadie and left. When we got there Mom and Sadie stayed in the car so mom could make a conference call and Sadie was sleeping. When we got out of the car all the moms were just starring at me with weird looks on their faces. Finally some one said, "didn't you JUST have a baby?" I explained that I really wanted to come and that I feel pretty good. Anyway, here are some pictures...







He's saying "cheese" but I can't really get him to look at the camera...








Elijah has really figured out this whole Easter Egg thing. He would pick up an egg, open it, get out the candy, go put the empty eggs in his bucket and the candy in a pile...









After hunting eggs we had donuts and juice...






Then Elijah said, "I want to play with the children"...



He also got to play on the playground for a while. He had a great time...

After the Easter Egg Hunt we had lunch at Panera and then went to get Elijah and Sadie Easter outfits. We had a long day and we're pretty tired (at least I am) but we had a good time.

And of course I can't leave you without a picture of my girl. I snapped this at the MD office yesterday. She was looking at me like "why did you let them do that to me?"

1 comment:

Katy said...

Elijah is too cute and as for Sadie... the more I look at her the more I want to squeeze her! Can't wait to see you guys! Love you all